Friday, August 7, 2009

Introduction: Who is Bella Donna?


This is one of my favorite pics of myself. It was hard to choose just one because I have so many. I have to admit that I am sort of a camera hound. I love having my picture taken.

Anyways........ My name is Bella Donna. Momma named me after a flower. She says it is a poisonous flower but it was a pretty name and more original than daisy. I like it. I was born on February 10, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. Momma drove three hours to pick me up and it was love at first sight. What I didn't know was that I was coming home to two brothers, Graham ( he thinks he is better than me) and Mr. Pink. But we all know who the star of this show is. Everywhere we go people say how cute I am and how small I am. Momma lets me wear cute little dresses and boy do I wear them. When I put on my dresses I feel like a princess. Wait a minute..... I am a princess. Everybody says so.

" Look at that sweet little princess."

Yep..... That is what they say. I am a princess and no one can say no different, not even my rotten brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment